Annually, since 2012, the RMC has supported and participated at the Adams County's Hazardous Chemical Roundup in Thornton, CO. CHMMs participating recieved 1 CMP per hour worked.
2017 CHMMunity Project information will be posted on the events page.
- 2015: National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden CO
- 2015: IP Automation, Colorado Springs, CO
- 2014: Balistreri's Vineyards Tour, Denver CO
- 2014: Denver Arapahoe Disposal Site (DADS) Landfill, Denver CO
- 2014: Left Hand Brewing, Boulder CO
- 2013: Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Colorado Springs CO
- 2013: Region8Enviro Universal Waste Recycler, Wheat Ridge, CO
- 2012: Bestway Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) Colordao Springs CO
- 2012: Stranahan's Whisky Distillery, Denver (with AHMP's 2012 Leadership Workshop)
- 2012: TestAmerica Laboratories Tour and General Meeting, Arvada
- 2011: Denver International Airport, Denver, SPCC and Glycol Mgt systems
- 2010: New Belgium Brewery Tour and General Meeting, Fort Collins
- 2009: Ashanti/Anglogold Cripple Creek and Victor Gold Mine Tour, Victor
- 2008: EPA Region 8 LEED Certified Green Office Building Tour, Denver, in conjunction with the EHMM course taught at EPA's Region 8 Office
- 2008: Luminous Electronics Recycling Tour and General Meeting, Denver
- 2007: EPA Region 8 LEED Certified Green Office Building Tour, Denver
- 2006: Coors Brewyer, VIP EH&S Tour and General Meeting, Golden
AHMP SPECIALTY CONFERENCE
BROWNBAG LUNCHTIME WEBINAR SERIES
- DOT Hazard Classification of Unknowns, Mr. John West, URS, August 2012
- SPCC Regulatory Update 2012, Mr. John West, URS, August 2012
ENVIRONMENTAL SPEAKER SERIES
- CDPHE Air Quality Regulations for Oil and Gas E&P
- CDPHE New Clean Water Regulations for Impoundments
- Fracking: the Rest of the Story, Margaret Ash, CO Oil and Gas CommissionView the presentation.
- STI SP001 Tank Inspections as Part of the 2008 SPCC Amendments, Mr John West, URS
- Regulatory Update Panel Discussion, OSHA 2011 Priorities - Mr. Todd Zentner, and Waste Regulation Update - Mr. Ed Smith, CDPHE
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Panel Discussion, GHG Regulation, the Mandatory reporting Rule, Dirk Wold, URS Corp. and GHG Reporting for Natural Gas Local Distribution Companies, Joe Jenkins, Black Hills Corp.
- Plasma Enhanced Melter, Curtis Musgrave of Nomlaki Technologies, Colorado Springs
- AHMP Update, Cedric Calhoun, AHMP Executive Director, Denver, View the presentation
- Federal and State Environmental Crimes Investigation and Prosecution, Michael Melito, Troy Arnold, and Michael Bergin, Denver, CO, joint meeting with the RMAEP
- Hazardous Waste Regulatory Update, Rodger Goffredi, McCoy and Associates, Denver CO
- The Auditing Roundtable, Karen Graziano, The Auditing Roundtable, Denver
- Energy Choices - Keeping the Lights On, Steve Riner, CHMM, Denver, CO, View the presentation
- Public Health Concerns in Developing Nations, Lee Hanley, US EPA Region 8, Denver CO
- OSHA Update by Todd Zentner, OSHA Compliance Assistance Specialist, US Dept. of Labor, Denver CO
- Renewing Your CHMM Credential, Joe Jenkins, PG, CHMM, Highlands Ranch
- Meth Lab Awareness, Sgt Matt Wittner, Douglas County Sheriff, Highlands Ranch
- OSHA Inspection Priorities, by Joe Flynn, OSHA Compliance Assistance Specialist, US Dept. of Labor, Denver CO
- Katrina, One Year Later, Larry Reichert, CHMM, Colorado Springs
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans & Oil Pollution Enforcement presented by Ms. Jane Nakad, Compliance Specialist and Enforcement Officer, EPA Region VIII, Oil Pollution Act (OPA) Program, Denver
- Homeland Security Planning and Capability Assessment presented by Mr. David B. Sullivan, CEM, Acting Director of the Office of Emergency Management for the City and County of Denver, Westminster
- Emergency Preparedness and Response, A Matrix-Based Approach to Emergency Notifications presented by Mr. Steve Riner, CHMM and Mr. Joe Jenkins, CHMM, Aquila, Inc., Colorado Springs, View this presentation.
- Universal Waste Management – Electronic Equipment presented by Ms. Kathy K. Hotovec, CDPHE – Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division, Littleton
- Cleaning Up Old Chemicals from Public Schools in Jefferson County presented by Mr. Chris Erzinger, Westminster, CDPHE
*CMPs for tours and technical presentations are equivalent to CEUs.